No products in the cart.
NottyBoy Condoms – 100 Count – Ultra Thin, Dotted and OverTime Condoms With Delay Gel
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Premium Range: Our range of condoms will help you in multiplying her pleasure to the utmost level that will drive her wild with desire for a perfect session
- 100% Electronically Tested: Each NottyBoy condom is tested electronically against any manufacturing defects
- Discreet Shipment: Your privacy is our utmost concern, so we make sure that our products comes with discreet and confidential packaging
- Disposable Pouches: Notty Boy condoms come with disposable pouches so that when you?re done, you should dispose off.
NottyBoy, NottyBoy logo and NottyBoy Condoms – 100 Count – Ultra Thin, Dotted and OverTime Condoms With Delay Gel are registered trademarks.
NottyBoy won?t just intensify your precious moments of lovemaking but it will give you an extra edge over your fantasies and drooling pleasures. Our shield is for everyone who loves to get a bit cheesy during their love session with acing safeness. They are made to stretch your moments for longer and hotter sessions. Whether you?re using dotted, extra dotted, flavoured and slim feel, NottyBoy is sure to make you go on a roll.
How to use:
1. Use a new condom for every sex act.
2. Do not use fingernails, teeth, scissors or anything to tear the condom.
3. Place the condom on the head of the erect penis.
4. Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside.
5. After ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
6. Dispose of a used condom by using disposable pouches provided with the pack.
No Method Of Contraception Can Give You 100% Protection Against Pregnancy, HIV Or STD’s.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. For additional information on condoms, STI and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
|Dimensions||24 × 13 × 10.5 cm|