No products in the cart.
NottyBoy Dotted Condoms For Mens – (2000 Count, TickLing Super Dotted)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- NottyBoy TickLing: NottyBoy extra dotted condoms helps in enhancing the pleasure levels to the max by providing extra dots.
- Extra Dots: Power dots will drive her wild with desire, hence doubling her excitement
- 100% Electronically Tested: Each NottyBoy condom is tested electronically against any manufacturing defects
- Discreet Shipment: Your privacy is our utmost concern, so we make sure that our products come with discreet and confidential packaging
- Disposable Pouches: Notty Boy condoms come with disposable pouches so that when you’re done, you should dispose of them.
NottyBoy, NottyBoy logo and NottyBoy Dotted Condoms For Mens – (2000 Count, TickLing Super Dotted) are registered trademarks.
About NottyBoy Extra Dotted Condoms (TickLing):
NottyBoy extra dotted condoms help in enhancing the pleasure levels to the max by providing extra dots. Our power dotted texture will drive her wild with desire, hence doubling her excitement.
NottyBoy won’t just intensify your precious moments of lovemaking but it will give you an extra edge over your fantasies and drooling pleasures. Our shield is for everyone who loves to get a bit cheesy during their love session with acing safeness. They are made to stretch your moments for longer and hotter sessions. Whether you’re using dotted, extra dotted, flavoured and slim feel, Notty Boy is sure to make you go on a roll.
No Method Of Contraception Can Give You 100% Protection Against Pregnancy, HIV Or STDs. Caution: this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on the inner side of the carton. Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. For additional information on condoms, STI and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
This product is designed to prevent pregnancy and give protection against sexually transmitted diseases. Condoms don't have the side effects found in some forms of female contraception, such as birth control pills. They're available without a prescription, so it's easy to have one on hand when you need it.
Natural Rubber Latex
1. Use a new condom for every sex act.
2. Do not use fingernails, teeth, scissors or anything to tear the condom.
3. Place the condom on the head of the erect penis.
4. Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside.
5. After ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
6. Dispose of a used condom by using disposable pouches provided with the pack.
For Single Use Only. If Used Properly, Condoms Can Help Reduce The Risk Of Transmission Of HIV (AIDS) & Many Other Sexual Transmitted Infections (STI). However No Method Of Contraception Can Give You 100% Protection Against Pregnancy, HIV Or STDs. For Optimal Security The Product Should Be Placed In A Cool Dry Place Away From Sunlight.