- Packing: 1 bottle of 20 gm
- All products ship in non-branded packaging to protect your privacy.
- Lidocaine IP 10% w/w
- Isopropyl Alcohol IP 10% w/w
- Excipients & Propellant q.s. 100% w/w
How To Use Delay Spray For Men
- Make Sure the skin is dry before you apply the Long Last spray
- Spray on the tip & Shaft 10-15 minutes before & Leave it for the skin to be absorbed
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth after you are done
- Wash thoroughly with water after everything
Points To Remember While Using Delay Spray
1. Using too Much
Spray Only 2-3 times for 1-2 second intervals. If you are use more than the suggested quantity of Lidocaine spray & lose feeling, No need to panic, use a cloth to remove the excess or wash it with water. The feeling will return once the product wears off. Most people regain sensitivity within 30-minutes or so.
2. Using too Little Lidocaine Spray
Using to less of spray can also be a problem as if the spray is not used as suggested you may not be able to enjoy the benefits of using a delay spray. Red instructions on how to use the delay spray properly.
3. Applying the Spray in the Wrong Places
Spray on tip or the shaft only for properly using the delay spray
What are the side effects of using long lasting sprays?
Using delay spray more than the requirement can cause temporary sensitivity loss and possibly the loss of an erection for a short period of time.
Other side effects of delay spray includes:-
- Skin irritation
If you experience any of these issues then you should immediately wash the product off with soap and water and discontinue use of any kind of delay sprays.
- Avoid inhaling.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Contents under pressure, Do not puncture or heat the container.
- For Men Only
Where should I store lidocaine topical spray?
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F).
- Throw away any unused medicine after the expiry date.